Old Weird Ward

Old Weird Ward

Unless otherwise noted, that which is posted here is opinion, which is protected by the First Amendment to the US Constitution. If you don't like my opinions, go somewhere else. Nobody is forcing you to actually read this drivel. The presumption exists that you can read at all. That may be a large assumption.

Blog Roll



Saturday, August 27, 2005

 

- - - - - Leaving Blogger - - - - -

I've been doing this blog here at BlogSpot.Com for a couple of years now, using the editing facilities provided by Blogger.

Now, due to my changing requirements, and my frustrations with the limitations imposed by Blogger, I've decided to change Old Weird Ward's home.

In the future, my stuff can be found at Swamp Gas.

I'm not going away, just moving from an apartment to a house.....